CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of the APP directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the App. We may request that you provide us with certain information that is about you but individually does not identify you or that personally identifies you (collectively, “Personal Information”). Other than as described herein, we do not collect any Personal Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Categories of Personal Information include the following: (1) your contact data (such as your name, e-mail address); (2) your financial data (such as your credit card information); (3) demographic data (such as mailing address); and (4) details of transactions you carry out through the App or the fulfillment of your orders.
We automatically track and collect several types of information from and about users of the App, including the following: (1) your IP address; (2) your internet service provider; (3) your browser type and version, (4) your operating system, and (5) other information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the App. Traffic Data is anonymous; however, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This information is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the App.
The technologies we use to collect this Traffic Data include:
Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your smartphone. Cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on the App. You may be able to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the App.
Web Beacons/Clear Gifs. Pages of our App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or business, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliated third parties.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information: (a) to comply with a court order, government request or other legal process; (b) to protect our rights or property or that of our customers or others; or (c) to enforce our Terms and Conditions or any other agreements we have with you.
You acknowledge that once your Personal Information is shared with or transferred to an affiliated third party as provided herein, the use of your Personal Information will then be governed by the privacy policies of those affiliated third parties and is not subject to our control. If contacted by those affiliated third parties, you should directly inquire to them about the use of your Personal Information.
We do not send unsolicited emails (spam). You may “unsubscribe” or opt-out of our marketing emails at any time. Instructions for opting out are clearly communicated in each and every email message or you may contact us directly. You may not opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your account with us or the Subscription Services. You acknowledge that once your Personal Information is shared with or transferred to trusted affiliated third parties as provided herein, the use of your Personal Information will then be governed by the privacy policies of those trusted affiliated third parties and is not subject to our control. If contacted by those trusted affiliated third parties, you should directly inquire to them about the use of your Personal Information by them.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request from companies conducting business in California certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
11819 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL 33612