Washlava User License Agreement
This is a User License Agreement (“Agreement”) between you (“End User” or “you”) and Laundry 2.0, LLC (dba Washlava), a Florida limited liability company (“Washlava” or “Company”). This Agreement governs your use of the Washlava mobile application on [iOS OR Android], (including all related documentation, the “Application”).
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THE APPLICATION, SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, CLICKING YOU AGREE, OR OTHERWISE USING THE APPLICATION, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION AND DELETE IT FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
- DISCLAIMER. THE APPLICATION LICENSED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY CONTAIN DEFECTS. YOU ARE ADVISED TO SAFEGUARD IMPORTANT DATA, TO USE CAUTION AND NOT TO RELY IN ANY WAY ON THE CORRECT FUNCTIONING OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLICATION AND/OR ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WASHLAVA IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TO CONTINUE TO DEVELOP, PRODUCTIZE, SUPPORT, REPAIR, OFFER FOR SALE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY CONTINUE TO PROVIDE OR DEVELOP THE APPLICATION EITHER TO END USER OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY, AND PROVIDES NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY SPECIFIC ERRORS OR DISCREPANCIES IN THE APPLICATION WILL BE CORRECTED.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Washlava grants you a limited, non-exclusive and nontransferable license to download, install and use the Application for your personal, non-commercial use on a single mobile device owned or otherwise controlled by you (“Mobile Device”) strictly in accordance with the Application’s documentation.
- Feedback. It is expressly understood, acknowledged and agreed that you may be requested to provide to Washlava reasonable suggestions, comments and feedback regarding the Application, including but not limited to usability, bug reports and test results (the “Feedback”). You further acknowledge and agree that any Feedback provided by you relating to the Application is non-confidential and that Washlava owns all rights to use and incorporate the Feedback into the Application or otherwise, without payment or attribution of any kind to you.
- Restrictions. You shall not: (a) copy the Application, except as expressly permitted by this license; (b) modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Application; (c) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof; (d) remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Application, including any copy thereof; or (e) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Application or any features or functionality of the Application, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Application available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time.
- Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Application is provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Application under this Agreement, or any other rights to the Application other than to use the Application in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions, under this Agreement. Company reserves and retains entire right, title and interest in and to the Application, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
- Term and Termination. The term of Agreement commences when you download or install the Application and acknowledge your acceptance of this Agreement and will continue in effect until you terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Mobile Device. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination all rights granted to you under this Agreement will also terminate, and you must cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Mobile Device and account.
- Fees and Payment Terms. You will pay fees for the services provided through use of this Application as and when stated in our Application. Unless otherwise approved by us, all payments will be made at the time of service by credit card payment. You will ensure that at all times the contact and payment information provided to us by you is accurate, valid and current. All payment obligations are non-cancellable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, as expressly published through the App or the Company’s website, or as determined by the Company in its discretion.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY DOWNLOAD AND USE OF THIS APPLICATION IS DONE AT END USER’S OWN RISK AND END USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO – WITHOUT LIMITATION – ANY MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES. SHOULD IT PROVE DEFECTIVE, END USER ASSUMES THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND/OR CORRECTION. IT IS THEREFORE UP TO THE LICENSEE TO TAKE ADEQUATE PRECAUTION AGAINST POSSIBLE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSED SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Application shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Florida in each case located in Tampa and Hillsborough County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.